Create a healthier home for your family
• Use toxin-free building materials to combat indoor air pollution, which can be much worse than outdoor pollution.
• Keep your family-breathing better by installing natural ventilation that use mechanical ventilation systems to filter & bring fresh air in and vent stale air out.
Green means reducing your monthly maintenance costs
• Reduce your energy costs by 20-30 percent and reduce your water usage by 40-50%.
• More durable than most standard homes because of high-quality building materials and better construction methods.
• Resale value of a green home is higher than that of a standard home, and the market demand for green homes continues to rise as consumers worry about rising energy costs.
• Local, state and federal governments offer tax breaks and other incentives for building LEED and ENERGY STAR® approved homes.
Heartland Homes is proud to be a National Association of Home Builders Certified Green Professional
The Certified Green Professional™ designation recognizes builders, remodelers and other industry professionals who incorporate green building principles into homes— without driving up the cost of construction. Classwork leading to the designation provides a solid background in green building methods, as well as the tools to reach consumers, from the organization leading the charge to provide market-driven green building solutions to the home building industry.